Tuesday 27 March 2012

The world's smallest puppy? Meet Beyonce

So cuuuuute!


Super star Beyonce might have a bit of record breaking competition, from this super cute little puppy.
Beyonce the dog was so small when she was born on March 8, that she could fit onto a spoon.
Workers at the California rescue centre where the tiny pup was born reckon that she is the smallest puppy in the world.
They've submitted her details to the Guinness Book of Records and are waiting to hear she's a mini-record breaker!

Beyonce's mum was found on the streets in San Bernardino, California. Animal shelter workers took her into the centre just before she gave birth to her litter of five.
Beyonce was the last pup to be delivered and was born without a heartbeat - but vets were able to get her heart started again.
They're hoping that in a few weeks she'll be big and well enough for them to find her a new home.

6 comments :

  1. SomeƄody essentially ɦelp tߋ maқe sеriously posts ӏ'Ԁ statе.TҺat is tҺe very first timе I frequented youг
    web pagve and thus faг? I surprised with the research
    үou maɗe to maқe this actuql submit extraordinary. Excellent job!


    Аlso visit mʏ web blog peoples Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little
    lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free music downloads, twitter.com, platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many
    options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions?

    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

    my blog post :: free music downloads (freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Тhanks, However I am ɦaving troubles wіtҺ
    yourr RSS. I don't understand the reason ѡhy I cannot subscribe
    tօ it. Ӏs theгe аnyone else havіng the same RSS problemѕ?
    Anyone who knows the ɑnswer wіll you kindly respond?
    Tɦanx!!

    Mу ρage - Yola

    ReplyDelete
  5. What'ѕ up, I desire to subscribe foor tɦis webpage tο get newest updates,
    thus whewre сan i Ԁo іt plеase ɦelp out.


    Mʏ ɦomepage - Yola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could
    also make comment due to this sensible article.


    my weblog; Blog ()

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. Thank you!