Monday 28 January 2013

Cyclone leaves Mooloolaba covered in foam

This was the bizarre scene on Australia's Sunshine Coast over the weekend, where extreme weather has blanketed coastal towns with several feet of 'sea foam'.
Tourists, residents and emergency services were left bemused by the huge swathes of foam which were whipped up by high winds and then thrown onto land in eastern Australia.


Wild weather in the Australian state of Queensland has led to a small town becoming covered in foam whipped up by rough seas.
Residents and visitors could be seen playing in the foam and taking pictures of the unusual phenomenon in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast.
Onlookers said the foam reached three metres high at its peak, with emergency services urging residents and tourists to cancel all non-essential travel.
From:
  •  BBC News 
  •  Yahoo! News

2 comments :

  1. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast
    coming over again to read further news.

    my web site :: short term rental in tel aviv
    Also see my web page: tel aviv hotels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy thіs iѕ sօmewhat of off topic but I was wondering iif blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
    if ƴߋu hаve to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon buut have no coding knoԝ-ɦow so ӏ wɑnted to get advice fгom somеоne wifh experience.

    Αny Һelp would bе enormously appreciated!

    My pɑge ... Nuvoderm

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. Thank you!