Monday 11 February 2013

Adele wins Best Pop Solo Grammy award

Visibly moved and beautiful as usual!

Adele wins a Grammy
It was a great night for British acts at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Adele picked up the Best Pop Solo award, while folk rock band Mumford and Sons took home the Album of the Year prize.
The event kicked off with Taylor Swift singing her hit We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
She was joined on stage by performers on stilts, a White Rabbit and human puppets for an Alice in Wonderland-themed routine.
Ed Sheeran and Sir Elton John appeared shortly afterwards to perform Sheeran's single The A Team.
Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys and country star Carrie Underwood also took to the stage to sing.
Other award winners included Gotye featuring Kimbra who won Record of the Year with Somebody that I Used to Know.
Kelly Clarkson's Stronger took the Grammy for best pop vocal album.
From CBBC News

2 comments :

  1. I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, because if like to read it next my contacts will too.


    My web-site; Housekeeping Camarillo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to
    convey her.

    Have a look at my blog slide in gas range

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. Thank you!