Friday 6 September 2013

Thank you all, my friends!


Now I think it's time for me to thank all the visitors of this blog who kindly have left their comments which I truly apreciate. I'm not much of a blogger but I do my best to keep this blog updated. My main source is the BBC site, namely the CBBC which I consider one of the most reliable in what news are concerned. Of course I do some research to add further information. I must say that this blog was created as a tool for my youngest pupils from a school not far from Lisbon in Portugal. However, I also post during the holidays because I know lots of people all over the world visit it, once I get lots of comments and visits from various countries what you can check by the flags the counter shows. Thank you all and I wish you keep visiting this humble blog and enjoy the posts. Now that school is about to start I won't post as regularly as I've been posting because my professional life is very demanding and some days I don't have much time after work. I'm usually very tired and still have to do some household chores. So, I wish you understand the situation, and never stop visiting the Moving Around English blog, OK?
Bye!
Yours sincerely
Mª Dulce Branquinho

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. Thank you!