Wednesday 2 December 2015

Police officer gives donkey a lift in his car

This police officer in Oklahoma, USA picked up an unusual furry character wandering the streets.


Donkey in a car
'Squishy' the miniature donkey escaped its enclosure and decided to go for a wander down the middle of a busy road.
Officer Kyle Canaan was called out to collect the poor lost fella, and eventually managed to get him safely into his police car, with the help of a few treats!
He then drove Squishy to a local donkey sanctuary, where it will stay while they look for its owner.
From CBBC Newsround

1 comment :

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at some of the articles
    I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly happy I came across
    it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


    Also visit my blog :: gas range convection Oven (www.Youtube.com)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. Thank you!